Saturday, September 4, 2010

How to tell others

When I told others about my interest in and studies of Buddhism the reactions were quite diverse.

Those who know me a long time smiled and said they expected me to do so for a long time. (Why didn't they say that before? :))
Some said: "interesting", others wanted to know what brought about the change or what I thought to be more of interest.

And one expressed a concern that I might get stuck in "that sect".

So you can understand I've spend quite some time explaining my views to others while trying not to sound like I want to influence them or want to convince them.

I came on a site which addressed the subject of telling to others that buddhism is important to you.
It's here, at the bottom part of the page.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home